Welcome

A blog for kids (and their parents) who love books, words, and dreaming big...
I'm so glad you stopped by! Welcome.

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

I Love You More Than Applesauce

Image courtesy of PublicDomainPictures.net

I Love You More Than Applesauce

I love you more than applesauce,
Than peaches and a plum,
Than chocolate hearts,
And cherry tarts,
And berry bubble-gum.

I love you more than lemonade,
And seven-layer cake,
Than lollipops,
And candy drops,
And thick vanilla shake.

I love you more than marzipan,
Than marmalade on toast;
For I love pies
Of any size,
But I love you the most.

~ Jack Prelutsky

This is a fun poem that makes me smile. (And drool!) :) 

I thought it was appropriate one to share this week, since it's almost Valentine's Day....

No comments:

Post a Comment