Welcome

A blog for kids (and their parents) who love books, words, and dreaming big...
I'm so glad you stopped by! Welcome.

Monday, September 23, 2013

A "Blue... is Two!" Grand Prize Winner

Image courtesy of Clkr.com

Surprise, surprise!  Yes, I AM still alive, and yes, I did FINALLY draw a grand prize winner for June's "Blue... is Two!" Birthday Contest.

I sincerely apologize for neglecting this blog for the past 2-1/2 months and for not drawing for a winner back in July as promised.  It was never my intention to be gone from here for so long.  I'm back now, though, and I pulled the grand prize winner's name out of my blue bowl earlier this afternoon.  Congratulations to my friend

Tara

who has won a $10 e-gift card from Barnes & Noble as well as the book BookSpeak! by Laura Purdie Salas.  Tara is a fellow poetry-lover, so I know that she will appreciate that book!

To see the video of the drawing, please click on the following link:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10153306966225515&set=vb.145859868841596&type=3&theater

(P.S. I am hoping to get back to my regular posting here at Blue Sky, Big Dreams this week. :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment