Welcome

A blog for kids (and their parents) who love books, words, and dreaming big...
I'm so glad you stopped by! Welcome.

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Convivial


The word I want to share with you this week is convivial [kuh n-viv-ee-uh l], an adjective that means "friendly", "agreeable" and also  "merry company" or "festive". I think it is an appropriate word for the holiday season. :) 

Here are a few examples I came up with using the word:

She is so convivial, it's contagious!

Lights, decorations, gifts, fun movies, delicious food... 
the holidays always make me feel convivial.

With his twinkling eyes, big smile, distinctive laugh, 
and heart of gold, Santa Claus is the 
epitome of a convivial soul.

What ways can you think of to use the word convivial?

No comments:

Post a Comment