Welcome

A blog for kids (and their parents) who love books, words, and dreaming big...
I'm so glad you stopped by! Welcome.

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Flummox


The word I want to share with you this week is flummox [fluhm-uh ks], a verb that means "to bewilder; confound; confuse". I like how the word sounds -- and it is fun to say! Here are a few sentences I came up with using this week's word:

She quickly rattled off the directions to her house, 
leaving me completely flummoxed.

Said the magician to his assistant, 
"This trick will really flummox the audience!"

Please don't use all that jargon that I'm not familiar with -- 
it will only flummox me.

How would you use the word flummox? I'd love to read your sentences! Please feel free to share them with me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment