Welcome

A blog for kids (and their parents) who love books, words, and dreaming big...
I'm so glad you stopped by! Welcome.

Friday, January 25, 2013

Creative

Photo courtesy of PublicDomainPictures.net

creative

i
crave
art

~ Bob Raczka, 
from Lemonade and Other Poems 
Squeezed from a Single Word

In his book, Raczka creates poems from a single word.  He rearranges the letters in that word to make new words, and then uses only those words for his poem.  I really enjoyed his poems, and this was one of my favorites.  I, too, crave art and I like being creative.  While I'm not the best painter in the world, I do think painting is fun, and I enjoy expressing myself through many other art forms, too -- writing (of course!), scrapbooking, photography, and more. How do you like to express yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment