Welcome

A blog for kids (and their parents) who love books, words, and dreaming big...
I'm so glad you stopped by! Welcome.

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Another Rainy Day

Photo courtesy of PublicDomainPictures.net

Another Rainy Day

I'm feeling quite froggy
'Cause the ground is so soggy.
It has rained every day for a week!
My skin's turning green,
Flies look yummy to me,
And I'm starting to croak when I speak!
Oh, I wish it would stop!
All I do now is hop!
This rain doesn't make any sense!
On the bright side of this,
If you give me a kiss,
I might just turn into a prince!

~ Susan Maree Jeavons
© 2001 -Susan Maree Jeavons - All Rights Reserved

We're expecting some rain later today, so I thought I'd share this fun poem....

2 comments:

  1. Hi Janelle, I am honored that you chose to post my poem on your site. Please add my copyright notice to "Another Rainy Day" as follows:
    © 2001-Susan Maree Jeavons-All Rights Reserved.

    Before you post other people's work, you should try to contact them for permission. If you don't, they can sue for copyright infringement. I don't, but others might. Just so you know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms. Jeavons, first let me apologize for not responding sooner. I have not worked on my blog for about two years now. I logged onto it tonight to look something up and discovered your comment that you left almost a year ago!

    I have done as you asked and I appreciate the information. Thank you! :)

    P.S. Love your poem!

    ReplyDelete