Welcome

A blog for kids (and their parents) who love books, words, and dreaming big...
I'm so glad you stopped by! Welcome.

Friday, September 4, 2015

Calling all BookWyrms!

Bookmarks by Emmalie :)

Don't forget: 

I am still looking for volunteers 18 and under (or parents, volunteering their children!) to appear in my new feature, "Interview with a BookWyrm". If you are interested, please message me on the Blue Sky, Big Dreams Facebook page. I will send you a list of the interview questions which you can fill out at your leisure and then return to me along with a photo of your child (or yourself) reading. (The BookWyrm's face does not need to show in the picture and I will only share the first name or first initial of the BookWyrm, depending on your preference. I respect your privacy and safety.)

To show my appreciation for your participation, I will send each interviewed BookWyrm a handmade bookmark. My daughter graciously knitted the ones in the photo above last month, for me to give out to interviewees. I am hoping that some of my crafty friends will also be willing to make -- and donate -- a bookmark or two....

Happy Reading to you all on this upcoming 3-day weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment