Welcome

A blog for kids (and their parents) who love books, words, and dreaming big...
I'm so glad you stopped by! Welcome.

Sunday, September 6, 2015

Like being home again...

Photo courtesy of PublicDomainPictures.net

"Some books are so familiar 
that reading them is 
like being home again."

~ Louisa May Alcott

These words ring true for me. While I always love diving into a new book -- meeting new characters, learning new things, going on new adventures -- I also enjoy reading my favorite books over again. There's something so cozy and comforting about rereading a well-loved book. 

And then there are those books that I know I've never read before, yet they feel so familiar. I open the book and slip right into the story. As Alcott says, it's just like being home again.

Which books feel like home to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment