Welcome

A blog for kids (and their parents) who love books, words, and dreaming big...
I'm so glad you stopped by! Welcome.

Friday, June 15, 2012

Another Winner!

My family and I are currently on vacation, but I brought all the contest entries along with us. This morning in our hotel room, Ben drew a winner for our 2nd Big Blue Birthday Contest Friday Drawing.  (You can watch the video on the Blue Sky, Big Dreams Blog Facebook page.) Congratulations to Abby S.! (If you leave a comment with your address, I will get it in my email, but I won't publish it, and your address will stay private.) I did take video of the drawing, but will have to wait till later to post it. Congratulations, again, Abby!

By the way, if you're reading this and you don't know what the Big Blue Birthday Contest is, you can find out all the information and details on how to enter here.

1 comment:

  1. As promised, I won't publish Abby's comment with her address in it, but here's what else she said:

    "I really like your page and am trying really hard to get friends to join either Facebook or your blog. I sent your links to a friend and good reader in Peoria IL. I hope she can get on line to look at your blog! "

    Thanks, Abby! I'm glad you like it, and thank you for letting your friends know about it! :)

    ReplyDelete