Welcome

A blog for kids (and their parents) who love books, words, and dreaming big...
I'm so glad you stopped by! Welcome.

Saturday, June 30, 2012

A Big Blue Winner!

Today is the final day of our month-long Big Blue Birthday Contest, and this morning my son Ben drew the name of our Grand Prize Winner... drumroll please... Vincenza S.!  You can see a video of the drawing here, at the Blue Sky, Big Dreams Blog Facebook page.  Congratulations, Vincenza!!  Please check out the list of books to pick from here, and then either send me a message on Facebook or reply to this post with your three choices and your address so that I can get your prize sent out to you!  (If you comment here, I will get it in my email, but won't publish the comment so that your address stays private.)

A big THANK YOU to all my readers, for making this birthday month extra special!  Blue Sky, Big Dreams has had more page views this month than any other month in the past year.  Comments here are now double what they were at the beginning of the month. (And that was a year's worth of comments!)  The blog's Facebook page has been busy, as well, with lots of new members and conversations.  I really appreciate all of the support! :)

For anyone wondering about the poem-a-day challenge I made for myself -- I still need to write today's poem, but otherwise, I have met my goal and have written at least one poem every day this month!  I've even submitted a few to some magazines... wish me luck!  Now I need to figure out a good goal for July. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment